Duuuuude. Isn't it time to lighten up?
Well, I thought so, but Sammy disagrees. He thinks right about now is the perfect time for a round-the-clock meltdown, so I figured...since it's Les Mise-freakin-rables around here, he could add his ten cents to this blog.
I swear, the rest is straight out the boy's mouth.
Reasons I Cried Today
by Samuel Oprisko
I felt squishy
I was hungry
I wanted to see the computer screen but there was a milk receptacle in my face.
I was still hungry
Milk receptacles do not point the other way.
I was standing up but then I sat down.
My brother kissed me nicely on the cheek.
My car seat was cold.
There was a loud noise in my ear when I bit my mom
Mom pulled me away RIGHT before I got to the power strip. No respect.
I felt squishy again.
I was hungry.
Milk receptacles still point the wrong way. I got stuff I need to see, dudes.
I wiggled until Mom stood me up next to the couch but I was still hungry.
I was sitting down, but I wanted to stand up.
Floor jumped up and smacked my forehead.
Stranger touched my stacking block. Not cool, man.
Everything happens above the counter, but I must sit on the floor and play with stupid plastic lids.
I put my foot in mom's soup, so she took my sock off. Now my foot is cold.
Mom wouldn't let me eat her grocery list, electric bill, magazine, lift-the-flap-book, floor vent, or plastic grocery bag. OMG JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.
Dad put me in a safe place with lots of toys and non-choking-hazard things to chew on.
Dad tried to play with me, but I could still see Mom.
Mom put me down on my back to change my diaper.
It was a heck of a day, guys, but I think Mom got out my soft blanket, prolly the only thing she's done right today. I'ma call it a night.
Sammy out.
Love this, love you. Thanks for making me smile this morning, Sammy. ;)
ReplyDeleteGave me a good chuckle! He's so cute though... and you can't blame him. :)
ReplyDelete