Thursday, November 11, 2010

Face

Don't look at me. I'm hideous.

Dry skin has gotten the better of me already. No, I mean it. My face is suddenly covered in dry patches and Aquaphor. Also the most instense facial moisturizer I can afford.

Nothing. I still have dry patches, an unsightly, shiny glow, and a preschooler continually asking me what's wrong with my face.

So, please. Anything you've got.

1 comment:

  1. I have a few places on my face that I'm constantly dealing with. Here are a few suggestions:
    -wash your face with gentle cleanser with warm to cool water
    -use a wash cloth to gently exfoliate
    -sometimes a mask like the mint mask by Julique (or something similar) will help gently exfoliate
    -apply your moisturizer to a slightly damp face to look in extra moisture
    -use a 1% hydrocortisone cream on clean skin for a few hours (it will help calm down inflammation and underlying irritation)
    -Aquaphor is great because, if I remember, it's mineral oil based. Probably the most moisturizing thing you can use on your skin

    If you're interested in products, I like Clinique's Super Rescue Night moisturizer & Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews last month