Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life

Okay. Here's the trivia for today.

In the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life," Clarence leaves a copy of Tom Sawyer for George Bailey at the end, and there's a note written inside. Who remembers what the note says?

The way I remember it, it said something to the effect of "He who has friends is never poor," or something. That's not it. But it's like that. Chime in any time.

Anyway, Clarence hit it right on the money.

Just in the way George Bailey and his family were overwhelmed with love and help from their friends, I have been as well. I had at least ten messages on Facebook, twenty comments on my status, phone calls, comments in passing...I am overwhelmed and humbled and grateful.

Thank you everyone. And in the paraphrased words of Harry Baily, truly, I am the richest girl in town.

3 comments:

  1. "Remember - No man is a failure who has friends." :) It's one of our favorite movies of all time! It's a wonderful life when we know we are so well loved.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Add-su66ZKo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it! Thank you! :) And I agree. That always has been and will always be my favorite movie ever.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews last month