I am alive and sane.
So...life since two weeks ago has been mostly good. We heard from Riley, which I honestly never expected, and they wanted to schedule William's evaluation for October 7th. I'm getting the distinct impression that this is not more BS. I think it's the real thing--read, we might walk away with a diagnosis. Thanks be to God.
That was greatly helpful toward the maintaining of my sanity. We also survived The Great Annual Back-to-School Mess of 2010. The Great Annual Back-to-School Mess (which will henceforth be referred to as GABSM. You may call it gabsum) is a yearly tradition because my dear, amazing husband has, for the most part, been the man in charge of getting RAs trained, students back on campus, in their rooms with keys, and parents outta the way with no one dead or lost at the end of it. All that to say...we don't see him for the greater part of August, and many years, for half of September. Hence, August gets the prize of being called The GABSM. GABSM 2010: done. GABSM 2011: a whole year away. It's a good day.
So, good things are happening. Other than the fact that I just found a booger on my shoulder. Thanks, William. I wonder how long I've been walking around advertising his phlegm.
Gross.
awesome about getting an earlier evaluation date! that's great news! and october isn't that far away. much better than febuary!
ReplyDeleteTotally! Thank you. :)
ReplyDelete