Phone conversations with hospitals are gradually becoming more frustrating. Today, I actually wrote in my planner, right next to "call PMCH early morning," "die, stupid, lying jerks!" I also might be a little insane.
Remember PMCH's claim that they could test William in November, which was so much better than the other hospital (who would give him a mere appointment with a behavioral specialist in January)? You know, when I talked to them about four days ago?
Apparently, it's been a very busy four days for them. They're no longer taking appointments in November. Or December.
Oh, no. It's February, my friends. February. Yeah, 2011. That's the one.
You heard me.
Like I said. Die, you stupid, lying jerks.
All that to say, we have a date on the books to test William for autism. That date is February 4, 2011, and, you know "the books" is a fluid concept right now since it's freaking August and I definitely don't have a 2011 calendar yet. So, February 4 is marked clearly on a scrap piece of paper that will surely never get lost.
Whatever. I'm getting a hospital out of state. This is a bunch of crap.
This stinks. So sorry you have to wait until next year to get him in. You would think specialists would be more accomodating.
ReplyDeleteWhat a long wait. How frustrating.
ReplyDeleteI have some magazines for you. Have you ever heard of this: http://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/.
I don't know how to go about it, but I thought of the program and found the link.