Wednesday, May 12, 2010

40%

Heh heh. I think, upon saying farewell to our absent sun, I also said that we'd be fine till it comes back. Right? See, I think what I meant, instead of "fine," was "throwing up."

It's cool. I mean, I guess we didn't need it anyway. It's not like we're going anywhere near a nice, sunny walk or a pool party.

Oh well. Enough of that. I'm actually better today than yesterday. If I was functioning at 0-5% yesterday, I'd say I'm at 40% today. Like, I can stand up straight. That's always good news. And chicken soup isn't feeling so good on my belly, but it's staying in. That's good, too.

Guh. It's funny, having "mom" as your job title. Your only days off are when you have to call in sick. So I guess I'm not sure if the stomach cramps are a nuisance or an actual relief.

I'll go with relief. It's more positive.

Back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month