Guess. What.
George and I were sitting on the couch while William strolled around the room. He stopped in his tracks and acted like he was really thinking. He put up his elbows out to the side and looked me dead in the eye. "I dissin!" he cried. I looked at George and made some joke about how he was about to trash talk us both, when lo and behold, William started to dance.
I'm dancing.
"I'm dancing!" George and I both yelled, leaping to our feet. We looked at each other, wide-eyed. "I'm dancing!" we shouted, over and over, grabbed poor, frightened William and kissed him again and again. He'll probably never repeat it lest we scream in his ears and suffocate him with kisses again.
But as long as I live and breathe, that's gonna stay right at the top of my awesome list.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete