I missed my workout today. That'll happen when you stay up till 1 watching TV and eating ice cream and spaghetti. Actually, there's probably no better time to work out, but you know. I missed it. Whatever. *slurping ice cream*
Today I feel hopeful. I have, indeed, so far missed my workout, but I'm supposed to go later tonight. It's cardio day. In fact, I should probably double my elliptical time. *slurp*
My friend K said she might start joining me at the gym in the mornings. That's exciting, but it's soooo early. It's really, really hard to get up that early when you've got little ones. I only do it for survival. And, even then, that apparently depends on the presence of ice cream. So, if you're not doing it for survival, and then you have ice cream in your house, there's no reason to be motivated enough to be there at 6 in the freaking am. It would be totally cool if she never came, but it sure would be fun if she did. :)
You know what would be cool? Being a trainer. You'd probably have to have a degree for that, though. I'm pretty sure no client would be all that impressed that I've, historically, sat in a cushy chair for a living.
Oh, and we're not getting a house. I think this is good news. I actually feel relief, and because of that, I'm certain it's the right decision.
Stream of consciousness over.
Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy the sunshine. And ice cream.
Haha. That was a lovely stream of consciousness.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about ice cream all day. I think I know what's for dessert. :)
Mmmm. I've been noshing on Ben and Jerry's Dulce Delish. It was actually a little disappointing. Shoulda gone with cookie dough. Or Americone Dream.
ReplyDeleteMaura, I've never actually looked at your blog til now. I'm convinced of two things, 1. I should have started reading this sooner, and 2. I wish we were better friends, I think we'd get along famously. Oh, and a third thing, I think you rock :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks, Becky!
ReplyDeleteU crack me up! Actually you don't have to have a degree to be a trainer. A lot of people get into it b/c they love to workout (can you imagine, oh wait... do you love to workout?) lol. The world is your oyster, maybe that would be something fun to do/explore.
ReplyDelete