Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Half an hour

I am so tired.

Ever since Christmas, William has been waking up at night, on and off. Usually the pattern is thus: wake up at midnight or one, finally konk back out at 4. Last night, he just decided to wake up every hour, wailing and screeching inconsolably. I don't know. I don't have any idea. I have done everything imaginable for him. Anyway. Neither of us woke up until 7:52 this morning. George has to be in the office at 8. See, that's a problem--for his boss and for my workout.

And then I cracked my knee on the baby gate while trying to jump over it. Btw, don't do that, no matter how lithe you think you are. Those buggers are higher than you think. Oh, and by the way. I gained two pounds. So yeah. I've been in better moods.

Which is unfortunate, because I have my first appointment with my new therapist today. She's going to think I'm just as unhinged as the last one did. Arrrrggggh!

So, somehow, in the next half hour, I have to figure out how to finish a project that needs done today, get a shower, take a miraculously refreshing nap, and arrange the words in my head to explain to my new therapist that I've been misunderstood, and actually am ready to continue what I've been doing for the past three months. *Thump* *Thump* *Thump*

(That is my forehead beating up the wall)

Why don't we have any snacks in this house?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews last month